Saturday, November 25, 2006

Welcome to my Blog!

Welcome to Computer Gal's Blog.

My name is Sherry aka Computer Gal and am a single Mom with Kids. I live in the Central Florida area and this is my first blog.

I hope to offer you many great tips as well as post links to the current happenings in regards to computing and e-commerce. I'm a self proclaimed computer nerd that has swapped hats to online sales. I know there are many people that can and will learn from some of my mistakes as well some accomplishments. I have my own web site, ebay store, and a few other free stores available on the web. My blog will review several of the major venues, discuss fees, traffic, and more. My blog will also discuss technology, pc gaming and whatever else I can think of. I am looking forward to accomplishing some goals I have set for myself and hope many of you find some of the information to be provided useful.

So please bookmark this page and check back often!

No comments: