Friday, February 9, 2007

What Do You Think of American Idol Contestants?

Have you been watching American Idol? You know, it worries me some....Why, well imagine watching the show and thinking all Americans are, well, how do I put this....CRAZY! I mean, come on, some of these people are something else. Some one once told me that we are all just a bunch of muts now. You know how you have your pure breed dogs and when you mix breed them, they get kinda stupid, well, maybe we are a bunch of mix breed muts now...I don't know how that would have been determined, not counting race or religion, but who knows, maybe we should take IQ tests before we mate.......I think I was alot smarter than my ex-husband, that should have been illegal! That would have saved me some grief with him......Thank goodness, my children take after me and they were saved, but according to American Idol, not all have been. LOL.......

Oh well, I couldn't resist..............

No comments: