Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Great Free Utilities to Clean up your PC

I was reading a great article on Techrepublic today and it reminded me of two great tools that I use on infected / bogged down computers. I also use these tools on my personal computers almost daily. Autorun is a great tool that allows you to see all services and programs that start up when your computer does. Don't you hate when you turn on your computer and it takes 15 minutes due to all the program launches. Do you really need all those programs to start when you first turn on your computer. Isn't it easier to just call up these apps when you need them. If so, this program is for you. It is a based on the msconfig tool, but lists everything. You can download and read more about it here

The other program is Cleaner, and it is one of my favorites. This great tool cleans up all the temp files and a whole lot more. I use this program every day and it keeps my system running at top speed. Definately a must have. You can find it and more info here

Know of all great tool that you would like me to review? If so send me an email at sherry@computer-gal.com and I will give credit to you if it is listed.

Thanks again readers/customers!

Computer Gal
www.computer-gal.com


The techrepublic article that reminded me of these tools is found here

No comments: