Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Free Full Featured Office Suite ~ IBM's Lotus Symphony

Well Gang,

As we all know I am a Microsoft partner and proud of it. I prefer that you purchase your office suites from me since I am a partner. As a partner I can save you alot of money and usually can throw in bonus gifts or software. I do understand that hey, times are tough and sometimes you need a office like program and don't have the ole cashola. Well, we all know that we have the great program open office which is easily downloaded or for the dial up users out there, I can download, burn you a copy and mail it to you, all for $5.00. Now we have another alternative.

IBM is offering a free copy of Lotus Symphony Beta 4 free for the download. Lotus Symphony was voted office productivity software product of the year for 2008 by Datamation Magazine's Readers! So, what do you have to lose? The same price applies for this product if you need us to download and copy to a cd for you. For $5.00 we will even pay the first class shipping for all US orders.

To download yourself click here or to have us create and mail to you





If you have any questions, as always please feel free to email us at suppot@computer-gal.com

Have a Great day!!

Computer Gal

No comments: