Wednesday, July 1, 2009

ebay nightmare still not over- Paypal wants to hold your money for 21 days.

Well,
I don't think you guys will believe this, but hopefully you will.

Remember the nutcase that tried to blackmail me (all over not paying me for napster codes after he got the codes) and threaten my life amoung all kinds of over cray sh!T. Well, since I took a couple months off for summer break and so forth. I get an email from paypal stating that there will be a hold of 21 days on all my payments (since I started adding my inventory back on ebay). I have sold well over 1,000 items on ebay with a pretty clean track record until this guy and his friend decide to neg me.


I have ben on ebay for since the year 2000 and did not get my first negative until this year.

People are saying that since a seller cannot leave a negative, buyers are just leaving them for fun, who knows.

Anyway can you belive that you are supposed to wait 21 days after you sold an item to get your money. I mean no way is paypal keeping my money interest free for that amount of time. I am supposed to pay for everything out of pocket, wait 21 days while they collect the interest. Ebay/Payal wake up. The products are not yours, you cannot keep the money. Monolopy is what I smell. Buyers can't even write checks or money orders anymore so most sells will be forced to go through paypal so they can keep it.

Well I guess someone turned them in for something so they did add a couple more payment methods one is moneybrokers. Please sign up with them. Click here and read below for more info.

From my ebay terms
Accepted forms of Payment:
Currently Computer Gal's LLC only accepts Moneybookers and approved alternative to paypal. Moneybookers offers all the same protections of paypal, but they are seperately owned allowing a fair playground for both buyer and seller.
I have copied information from moneybrookers web site for more information on their buyer services.
Whether you are selling products or buying items, Moneybookers is the easy way to complete an online transaction. With Moneybookers your data is secure and protected against identity theft.
Moneybookers for Buyers
You will love the convenience, protection, and rewards from using Moneybookers.
Pay conveniently via credit card without complicated registration burden
Moneybookers gives you a complete overview of your online spendings - so you can keep track of your expenses
Payments are instant - you get your items faster
You do not reveal any sensitive financial or personal information to the seller

For More information on Moneybookers
https://www.moneybookers.com/app/?rid=11847353

For more information on ebay's moneybookers payment policy check here http://pages.ebay.com/help/pay/methods.html

No comments: