Thursday, January 11, 2007

ebay PowerSeller Certificate and Benefits!!



Well, I have been a powerseller for quite sometime and was very surprised yesterday when my certificate finally came in the mail.



It is funny because my kids were standing there when I opened it and they were so happy for me. They were like look Mom got a certificate and started clapping.

I love my KIDS!



It is pretty easy to become a powerseller really. All you have to do is maintain a good feedback rating and sell at least $1,000 a month worth of merchandise.



There are some benefits as well. The number 1 is your kids are excited and will clap for you

You also have access to the powerseller discussion board, which is a real plus, a lot of pros are on there giving some great tips.



ebay has a powerseller prescription discount card, merchandise, access to listings for wholesale lots, logos and more.



Once you are a powerseller all you do is click on the little logo next to your name and you are directed to the portal and from there you can access all your benefits.







You can read more about ebay's powerseller program here

http://pages.ebay.com/services/buyandsell/powerseller/criteria.html






No comments: