Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Hundreds of Items to List

Good Morning,

I have hundreds of items to list in my ebay store and other venues that I have got to get listed so I can sell them. That is my New Years Resolution! Since making that resolution, I have listed about ten :)

Do you ever wonder how you can get everything done? That is my biggest problem. I just can't seem to do everything that I need or want to do.

It doesn't help that it just take so long to create a listing as well. I don't know how some people list hundreds of auctions a week. They must have no distractions what so ever, and work like robots.

So I have decided to put it in black and white, that I Computer Gal will list at least 20 listings a week for the next month!

Cross your fingers...................................

Ok, I guess I better get back to work, so I can accomplish that goal :0)

Remember if you are looking for something, ask me, I may have that rare old game that you have been looking for, or that old software your database is saved in.

Till next time.......................

Computer Gal

No comments: