Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Is something in the water?

Boy, oh boy. Right after my last post about Mr. now blocked, I quickly was able to block another. I finally started to calm down some and that all so familiar outlook tune that we all know and love chimed to let me know I have a new email. I click over to see if it was something I needed to address, and another ebay customer thought I needed to know his thoughts about one of my products. I have an older game listed that is still sealed in the box. I listing title is rare xxxx game still sealed. Well, this guy emails me and says "Rare...hahahahahah, your a joke". You can download this game anywhere on the web. Hahahhahah you don't know what you are talking about....slober, slober. Well, I was like....Dear Mr. new blocked, yes this game can be downloaded for free and holds a value of $0 when downloaded. The game sealed in the box with all the contents is valuable to collectors, therefore it is rare and will most likely increase in value. I closed by thanking him for taking time out of his busy day and let me know his thoughts.......................

Now is it me, or do people think it is necessary to email people they don't know and call them names and tell them that they are a joke and a idiot (later emailed again by Mr. Block #1 calling me an idiot) .

I have done nothing to these guys, nothing at all. The first guy I shipped his product out the next day and followed up with him until I thought he was satisified. The second guy, never even sold him anything, don't know him from the man on the moon, just a email with hahahahahahhaha you are a joke.

So.............to solve the problem I am not opening any emails today

Oh well, maybe not tomorrow either.....


Till then

Computer Gal's

No comments: