Sunday, November 4, 2007

What has happened to people?

I tell you, I get so sick of people walking all over me sometimes.

This guy buys something off me on ebay. I always mail my packages with tracking, but.......this day I ran out of ink and carried it into the post office instead of using my program which includes all the bells and whistles. Well, this guy asks me about the product and dumb me hinted that I didn't have tracking, because of this, and this, (which he didn't pay for anyway) and well, I think I was played. He tells me a few days later he didn't get it, so I promplty apologized and tell him I will mail another. No, he says he changed his mind, so I refund the total purchase plus shipping promptly. I log onto ebay this first time this weekend, and now the guy has given me a neutral for not mailing the package. I MAILED THE PACKAGE! I paid for the item, paid for the shipping and all those wonderful ebay/paypal fees and then refunded him total amount and he gives me a neutral, hinting that I never mailed the package. Over 1,000 sales and I didn't mail his lone package. Why??

Well, had to vent, as, you guessed it no sales since the neutral as now I am labeled as a ebay seller that sells and then what...refunds? So, thank you Mr. player, your blocked.

Have a nice day :)

computer Gal

No comments: