Sunday, January 20, 2008

Paypal and Ebay Hell

Well,

The most unbelievable has just happened.

I received an order from a customer on ebay totalling $534.00. The customer paid for her purchase with paypal using HER credit card. I shipped the package and she received and signed for, all is well, right? Wrong. After the customer already received her order, paypal placed a hold on the funds as they say there is a problem. Well, the customer is adamant that she used her credit card to pay for the transaction and she placed an order on ebay express, not paypal, so she is confused as to my requests for her to assist me in clearing this up, by calling paypal. Customer still confused after about 10 days and does not call paypal, but contacts ebay and they tell her, what...... all is well you paid for the order, don't worry. Well, lo and behold this morning paypal released the hold only to refund the buyer the full $534.00, even though she still has the product. So now, I am out $500.00, and she has her money back in full and the product that COST ME over $400.00. I file a complaint with trust and safety about the whole mess and they email me and the customer stating that I requested a feedback withdrawl?!!! I immediately contact them and ask them why must they confuse the customer any more by requesting a feedback withdrawl, when I did not ask for that, nor have we even left feedback for eachother yet. I get a nice little canned email saying that for $29.95 I can speak to a real person that understands english, other wise for free, err this is what you get. If there is anyone out there in cyberspace that may know what I can do about this situation, please email me!

Oh well, until later guys....

Computer Gal

No comments: