Saturday, December 30, 2006

Big Crumbs Cash Back Follow-up

Hello Everyone,

Just a follow-up on my bigcrumbs account. I have earned over $70.00 so far! This is one of the best cash back programs that I have ever been a member of. You earn rebates on your purchases at many major online retailers AND those that your refer. If you have not joined bigcrumbs yet, than you are missing out on some major free cash rebates.

Some of the retailers are ebay, best buy, Dell, Disney and Target. As you can see these are major online retailers. You don't have to give out any bank or credit card information. You don't even have to give out your id numbers to these places, just log on to bigcrumbs and connect to the retailers thru their mall.

I found out about bigcrumbs on ebay's powerseller board, so you know it's good, when all the powerseller's are signing up!

Here's the link and if it does not fill in my name as the referral already, enter computergal

http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/frontpage.jsp?r=computergal

1 comment:

dscoins1 said...

Hello All

I was a member of MPM until that moron decided to make monthly purchases mandatory. What a change up artist MPM has turned out to be. I worked my tail off at MPM for a year and made a whole 30 CENTS, WOW it's a good thing I didn't spend all my profits in one place.

Totally Disgusted with MPM and the money hungry owner I left that place and took what down line I could on over to BC and we never looked back. I find BC a friendly place and the owners there are NEVER demanding and they answer emails with 48 hours, most of the time. Trying to compare MPM to BC is like comparing night and day. BC beats MPM hands down no question about that in my mind.

Also seeing how I am an avid feebay "EBay" user and powerseller I find BC works hand and hand with my feebay business. I find that picking up referrals in BC much easier than MPM and BC payouts are much higher in most cases. I am averaging 10% savings on my own purchases through BC.

BC hasn't made me rich yet but I am making a lot more money in BC than I ever did at MPM.

The only thing I regret about BC is I waited almost 6 months after joining to really promote it. Once I decided to promote the BC program the money started flowing in monthly without fail..

A person can make some serious money with BC especially if combined with eBay.

I find that feebay and MPM have much in common and that is GREED and dictatorship!

I will let you all in on a little promoting trick.

Get rid of your long referral URL and get a nice short easy to remember domain name that forwards to your referral ID and watch your referrals increase by 10 fold. I use both www.ebaykickbacks.com and www.netkickback.com for this task and it works like a charm. Also by doing this you can change where the domains refer to and help out your downline grow by putting YOUR referrals not under yourself but under someone in your downline. In short don't be greedy and spread your referrals out between your own downline and not under yourself.

Another huge plus to using your own domain for promoting instead of your referral url is you never lose any of your promoting work. If you ever change affiliate programs all your advertising work is lost if you have used your referral URL that was given to you by the affiliate program. If you ever leave an affiliate program like MPM and you have a domain name you simply change where the domain name forwards to and all your old advertising will point towards your new affiliate. This way you don't end up promoting a LAME affiliate program that you left with all your older advertising