Friday, December 8, 2006

Really Cool Computer / Playstation 2 / Gameboards / Keyboards on eBay

I have these really cool gameboard/lapboards listed on eBay. I have never seen anything like them so I bought a few cases of them. These keyboards can be used with your computer or playstation 2 or with both of them together. They set on your lap (which I love) and include everything you need. The gameboard has the keyboard, mouse and joystick all in one. I use mine with my computer via the USB connection, so I can sit back in my easy chair while I surf the web. No need to reach up for the mouse or joystick anymore! The best thing is they have a 2 year warranty and are less than half off right now. Check out the fixed price listing sale now here or the normal price in my store here which is still lowest I have seen at $39.99, on sale now for $29.99. Here is a picture out of the box





Now here is an image that sort of explains how it can be used for both the playstation 2 and computer at the same time.



I don't have that many and at this price they won't be in my ebay store forever! So hurry before they're gone :<)

http://stores.ebay.com/Computer-GAL

Don't forget that 70 percent of my inventory is not listed so if you are looking for something in particular such as vintage software or rare pc game, let me know I might have it. I also have alot of vintage hardware that I need to list and some old DOS computers too!

No comments: